Post by David Sechrest on Jun 28, 2006 16:06:14 GMT -5
Wright School was a part of the Columbus Township school system, and was built by Joseph Irwin, in 1879. It was located on the Driftwood Valley Turnpike. The building was demolished in sometime before 1952 with the kids going to Booth Setser.
David Sechrest Historic Columbus Indiana Progress should not ignore its roots and pillage our heritage in the process. Cultural, social, and historical should be part of the process, for it is the path and not the destination that is important - S. Givens