Post by David Sechrest on Apr 9, 2008 10:36:50 GMT -5
The Bissell Hotel was located on the northwest corner of 3rd and Franklin. It is unknown at this time as to when the Bissell building was built or who built it. It was purchased by John S. Crump in 1891.
It is uncertain what was on this corner block before the Bissell Hotel, if anything.
David Sechrest Historic Columbus Indiana Progress should not ignore its roots and pillage our heritage in the process. Cultural, social, and historical should be part of the process, for it is the path and not the destination that is important - S. Givens